Please plan on join.ing us for events in the fall, especially our holiday reunion celebration in December.
The ARP invites all faculty and instructional staff (active and retired) to our annual Holiday Luncheon at the Park Cafe (Building 1C, Campus Center). Please come celebrate the season with us. Meet old friends and make new ones.
Cost of luncheon $25.
RSVP by Dec. 5
to Jean Ford ( 718-982-2365 or firstname.lastname@example.org )
Our Mission Statement
The CSI Academy of Retired Professionals (the ARP) lists the following goals for its organization:
1. To provide for its members opportunities to come together for social, recreational, and educational purposes.
2. To engage in such activities as may contribute to the College of Staten Island in carrying out its educational mission.
3. To engage in appropriate activities as may contribute to the general welfare of the Staten Island community.
4. To provide scholarships in the name of the Academy.
5. To advocate for retirees’ interests.
Membership is open to all retired CSI faculty, professional staff and partners. Yearly dues are only $25 per year. Lifetime dues $100
We hope you'll join us and attend many of our events.
To get a membership application form click here. Print and mail it.
The Academy of Retired Professionals has established a scholarship fund to support worthy students in their pursuit of an education at CSI. Each year contributions will be solicited from ARP members and granted to carefully chosen deserving students. The fund will be administered for ARP by the CSI Foundation, and grantees will be chosen by the CSI Scholarship Committee. Scholarship amounts will be determined by the size of contributions received from ARP members. Hopefully, sufficient funds will be donated to establish a permanent endowment from which scholarships can be awarded. In addition to the annual ARP solicitation of members, contributions can be made at any time through the CSI Foundation.